BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Drama

YAY, first day of Drama Camp, its fun to be helping this year, but the class is small... O.0 But yea, its all fun! Only one other helper! Darcy, so strange, one other helper. That makes two helpers!

Yes! Meerkat Manor is coming on tonight at 9:00 on Animal Planet! You should ALL watch it! ;) *hehehe*

Also, just maybe, I might be able to do the next class after the one I'm helping in! Some spots are open still (GASP) so, if Dad lets me, I could be in it! (OH PLEASE DAD! PLEASE!)

Luv Ya'll
~Shannon
P.s. I'm taking pictures of the Drama from the full two weeks, every day. I should have a VERY LONG slideshow if I do I'll send it to anyone who wants it after I'm done!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I messed up in date! It was the sixth not the nineth! Noooo I've missed the first.. NO! *cry*

Tiffany said...

Yeah, I just looked right before I came on here and it WAS the 6th! *cry*
I'm glad it went well! And OH! There's some spots open?! Maybe just maybe...*crosses fingers, looks at parents, and hopes* Though you probably can't start a couple days late, huh?

Anonymous said...

Yes!!!!!!!! There's still some spots left as far as I know!!!!!!!!! You'd have to talk to Mrs. C. though... And I don't think it would matter if you missed the first day. We didn't really do anything. You might just have trouble w/names...

Anonymous said...

Come on Shannon, post again! OK girl... don't be impatient...