BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Newly Done

So, you MUST be wondering, how my first day as Mother's Helper go?

Well, it went fine. I got there around.. 12:30 and Trent and Kara were eating lunch! When they got do with that we got them in the bathing suits and all day long I got this out of Trent, "Where Queen?" = 'Where's McQueen (Cars Movie) Very cute I know. So we went to the pool and I watched them and swam and gave piggyback's in the water and caught them as the jumped to me and such! (They can't swim!) And such fun. Then Trent got tired and Kara got all hyper! So we left and had ice pops. Then I got the changed then we left to pick up their Dad from work and my mom picked me up at Baby's 'R' Us.

Gee I just found out I had this is in my Draft, oppss! Okay well... here read it anyway!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun!

Ben said...

Ug, I'd never be able to to that. It sounds fun though. :)

Tiffany said...

Cool! Sounds like you had an awesome time!