BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

VBall Gold

YES! THEY WON! *woot* *claps* May and Walsh are the best! They defended the Gold title they had! YAY! *faints*
Sorry, hehe, I just adore them..... Now what am I going to watch? I'm not into much of anything else. I started with Vollyball, then swimming, swimming ended and now Vollyball ended... =/ not good. But anyways! YAY!!!!
<---<< one ="D" src="http://voanews.com/english/images/AFP-Olympics-volleyball-may-treanor-gold-medal-190.jpg"><---<< They kissing their Gold metals

Good Job Girls!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! I'm glad they won. I haven't really been keeping up with them, but that's still another USA gold medal, so I'm happy.

Shannon said...

They are the first to defend their Gold in Beach Vollyball. Both Men and woman =D

Tiffany said...

YAY, go May and Walsh!!! *cheeeer* I watched them play several times and they are awesome! USA all the way!!! =D

Anonymous said...

this is my 1st yr watching vball and i LUUUUVVED may/walsh team! i'm hooked on vball now! :O)

Anonymous said...

I don't really wanna play it, but its very interesting to watch now that I actually understand the basic rules...

Tiffany said...

Shannon, you there??? *knocks on blog* please post! =D

Anonymous said...

exactly my opinion, Tiff.