BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

School

Dreaded by everyone! (Us teens/kids that its...) I'm in high school! How'd that happen? Well anyway, today is my first day of REAL school. Huge list, *dies* And more to come!
I not happy about Math, or science! Math I just hate, hard to understand and all that. Plus I have to teach it to myself.... sooo.. And Science? Uggg *shivers* I have to cut open things and uggg!
My friend likes it a lot! She lives in my neighborhood. She called me up one day and was saying 'Guess what! I had to dissect a frog today and I cut open its stomach! Inside was crickets (dead) and legs and body's.' I was ewww and ugg! I am not happy about it!

The one thing I'm happy about is Spanish that I must learn. Its loads of fun. (Rosetta Stone) And it I can learn well from it then When I'm done with it I can learn Irish. It would be nice to learn more about stuff like that. Go deeper into my heritage. =)

But yea. I've been watching the Olympics. I watched Woman's Fencing! Fencing is so cool. U.S.A Took home Gold, Silver and Bronze! *Yay* I've watched some swimming, diving... I need to find Woman's Vollyball! Thats what I want to watch badly! I found out Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh are playing! I backed them up in Athens and they took the Gold. I must watch them play!

Archery, yea. Umm... My arm doesn't get tired, its my fingers. They turn raw and red after a while and burn... So thats my one reason I stop. And I have yet to hit the Bull's eye >.<

I had a sleepover with one of my BFF's that is 3 minutes away and we took pictures. With her camera... Mine has been very blurry with every pic I take so we used hers. I'll post them when she sends 'em!

Okay thats it! I'm done rambling, you all must be happy about that. Well I'll... umm... =( do more school. *sigh*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for you... I started school last week and I actually like it 'cause I'm not doing biology yet. =D I think next year... I never get to see the cool stuff on the Olympics. I'm just seeing swimming, mostly, and today I saw water polo, which was a little boring but USA won. And that made me happy. =D

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I'm doing Rosetta Stone, too, but German, not Spanish. It is kinda fun... but why did they choose tables and elephants for the first lesson of all things?

Shannon said...

Tables and elephants? Funny...
I saw a bit of Men's Vollyball, swimming and Polo today.

Tiffany said...

Ugh, school. Thankfully, I'll prolly only start next week or the week after that because I started volleyball. And it's been 5 hours a day for a while so yep.
Haha, awesome! Last year I dissected a fish and a squid, it was awesome. =D I didn't get too creeped out, just a little.
Yeah, I've been watching it too! I've seen Misty May and Kerri Walsh win two times (YAY, go them!), Michael Phelps break records, and other stuff. It's been incredible!
Awesome, looking forward to seeing the pics!

Anonymous said...

i hate science 2! join the club! i didn't finish biology last yr so i have 2 finish it this yr...uggg....
Irish is the best. i wish i could learn it but i'm learning sign language. not that i don't WANT 2 learn sign language. i chose it. but learning Irish would b cool...mostly b/c i'm 2/3 Irish! :O)

Anonymous said...

I'm not Irish... but it WOULD be really neat to learn the language.

Anonymous said...

ok, check that, I am part Irish. But I'm mostly German

Anonymous said...

i am doing the same Spanish as you!!!! for some reason i am SIKED!!!




PATRICK:)