BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm ALIVE!

w00t! I know, its to amazing for you all to grasp! =p

I have been over busy and my PC was blocking my blog and ect. ect. ect. =(

But it's working now! yay!

I have been doing... random things. I got Facebook and such... so =) I'm hoping that I will be going to a Maize Maze! Sounds like SO MUCH FUN! And a Mock Election =o That would so help w/ my Civic's class!

But yea, my days are packed with something... gee... I want a break! Why must Thanksgiving be sooooo far away? *sniff*

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

YOUR ALIVE!!! =P
Yes that would be so fun!!! <3
And I agree about Thanksgiving...ugh! =(

Anonymous said...

I was beginning to wonder... I figured now that you got Facebook you probably wouldn't post as much...