BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

ZOMG... I'm ALIVE

Hi all fellow blogger's. I'm alive! Now, I have a reason I haven't been on in... forever. My username won't let me come on! So, I'm on my moms, I'll have to ask Dad to fix my name.

But, what is new with me? Okay well, next week I start Driver's Ed. *doomed* from 1:00 to 4:45. And thats a week and 4 days.

Secondly, I'm getting a puppy! He's a Male Mal-shi, supposed to get from 5-8lb when fully grown. For those who have no idea, a Mal-shi is a Shih tzu and Maltese mix. As soon as I get some photo's I'll post them up. But Gambit is a real cutie! He has a dark face with a bit of white. White body with lots of dark patches. I adore him, and I can't wait, I'm counting down the days. He's 6 weeks and 3 days old now. Thats a month and 2 weeks + 3 days. I am hoping to pick him up the 27th or the 28th.

And my Grandparent's are coming down around the same time, so they will get to meet my lil boy. =)

So, as you can see, I'm busy. OH, I also will be doing Drama Camp thats in 4 weeks! I'll be helping out in the first class and doing the second one. (At Crossway, Mrs. Cable's Drama camp) So I'll be seeing anyone who's doing the class this year! Can't wait.

~Super busy Shannon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU POSTED SHANNON!!!!! =D =D =D

really, drivers ed isn't that bad...

and I want to see pictures of your puppy 'cause I have no idea what they look like. ^_^

Christelle said...

hey Shannon!!! so glad you posted!
awwww! be sure to post pics of him soon!
we got a puppy too! she's a basset, but i think she's mixed with something else, because she's brindle (striped).
keep posting!!! =D

Ben said...

Thanks for posting, Shannon. sounds cute. I'll see you guys at Drama Camp then. I'm doing the first class this year.

Abby said...

Guuuurl! U need 2 post!!!!! Seriously tho. Nothing about our amazing drama camp? :( Abby's not happy! LOL! But ya! POST!