BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Drama

Hey fellow followers, who are so dedicated!

So, first off, I was to say, I'm SORRY! very very very sorry. I happen to be on my mom's username. But on my username, I am unable to get onto my blog, because of Parental Control. I will have this fixed up in no time! Stop, nobody panic ;)

Anyways onto my life! I had a WONDERFUL two weeks at Drama camp. Made new friends, got to see old ones, and I already miss everyone. (Or almost everyone) And I think Drama went very well performance night. Other then they cut out the skit I happened to star in.... the day before the show! *sigh* thats show biz. for ya!

Gambit is now 12 weeks, and yesterday we were at Petsmart. He had finished training, and dad bought him a pair of Doggles (Goggles for dogs) and boy is he cute! Gam is doing well on training, he does Touch (He touches your open hand, good for getting him to come when needed.) Sit, (I taught him that BEFORE we started training) Gambit, Watch me (Helped him to learn his name.. watch me.. self explanitory) And now he is learning to Lay down (Do you know how HARD it is to get a SMALL dog to lay down? Very *or so my trainer says* but He's very good at it) and Drop it (Self explanitory!).
Anyways, back to Petsmart. Gambit needed a gromming! Badly, you couldn't see his eyes. We took him in to find out when he could get a grom, and it turned out they took him right away.
So as we were waiting for him, we went to Target, and got a snack. We were going to get a blue Icee, but ti wasn't ready, so Dad and I got a Mango smoothie, which was very yummy.

When we went back to Petsmart, Gambit was getting dried off, and he was nothing but a Big fluffy powderpuff! It was so cute! So now you can see his face, and he is cute, but I'm sure he hates us for what we did to him ;)

But other then things here and there, my life isn't much worth Blogging about, unless you wish to be bored to death ;)

~Luv you all, my dedicated friends
Shannon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drama Camp was AMAZING! I loved seeing you there. ^_^

I was so depressed when they cut our part out... *sighs*

aww, I NEED to see Gambit sometime! You need to put some pictures of him up. ^_^

Christelle said...

i wasn't at drama camp! =( oh well!

Gambit sounds like he is so cute! i really want to see him!!!!!!

Abby said...

YAY! You posted! I miss drama camp! :'( aaaand...I can't wait to see Gambit in August! YAY! Love you girl!