BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 11, 2009

In Gods Hands

So, last Sunday was my First Sunday back at Crossway. <3>. And I'd respond along the lines: I will, someday...

I'm guessing Near the End of August: Grace broke up. No More Grace. We were going back to Crossway, as well as many others. As I bet you know, I was going insane. Yes, even Breathless!

In Two Days: Will be my second happy week of Crossway. As I say (for me) the Onlyway. And I'm sure you could say that about your church too, whatever church that is. We'll be having a picnic, and I can't wait. Going back to YouthGroup is going to be a blast as well!

God knew we would be going back to Crossway. He took us away from it for... the year and 1/2? it lasted. But He knew we'd go back. We never moved for one thing. Thankfully, I still got a Puppy <3 Dad never had time to fix up the house. We never got close to putting it up on the market. And a ton more things that I won't go over because I'm lazy. If you don't call all this Amazing.... Please tell me what you would call amazing!

In the End, I'm glad and content with going back, and not moving. I'm back with all my lost, and newly made friends. I'm back where I belong, and nothing could make me happier!

~Shannon

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Dear readers, It seems my Blog had a meltdown and the PC ate half my post! Very sorry about that!

Abby said...

Awww! Love! ♥ we all missed yoooou! Love you girly! And yes, it is amazing. All in god's hands. :)

Anonymous said...

=) we're glad to have you back too. <3

Christelle said...

i am glad to have you back! i missed youuuuuuu!!!!!!