BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 31, 2009

Attach

Hahaha! I got on again!

Anyways, as I said Attach! Attach of what you ask. Attach of the cousins! That's right, I got my cousin's on my mom's side over from N.J. They are thinking of moving down, so they are visiting for the weekend.

Gambit went to the Vet today, and so he's doing nothing but sleep. But what else could he do, the weather stinks today! Raining, then sunny and humid, then raining again! Yuck! Hate this weather the most.

I'm reading a ton! I just finished The First King of Shannara and it was good, as far as prequels could ever go. I'll be reading The Sword of Shannara, the first book, after I read Tahn. I love Tahn! Its GREAT books, and Christan too! After those books and the rest of the Shannara books I've got the first two book of the prequel series of Dragons In Our Midst. So, I'm loaded and loving it. And after those..... I know of a ton more Shannara books, so I can survive! =D

Reading and Facebooking is all I really do now. Its all I have time for these days, but I'm okay with that.

Luv you all,
~Shannon <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you mean Attack? I think that's what you meant but I'm just making sure...

I know, I hate the weather, too. I like it to be rainy for like a day or two but then I like it to STOP for a while... *sighs*

I love reading. And facebook.

Shannon said...

Lol My cousin's really did Attach themselves to me. I was walking around with them hanging everywhere on me