BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Busy.... again?

Yep, I'm busy as a bee once more! I'm helping out at Harvest Church VBS this week, and today I got a dentist cleaning. I might go bowling with a friend this week! (That would be 2nd time in my life!) I might go and swim or something with Darcy. I might hang out with another friend. PLUS I'm doing whatever mom has for me and being a mother's helper Friday.... MAN my life won't stop. And the funny thing is I feel like I'm not active! *Maybe its the fact I'm inside reading or on the Web...... Hmmm* So Another goal to a long goal list! *To get active*

Also I just got Zoo Tycoon 2: Zookeeper Collection. It has Zoo Tycoon 2 then also Zoo Tycoon 2: Endangered Species and Zoo Tycoon 2: African Adventure. I love it a load more then Zoo Tycoon. Its much better. Better Graphics's, More animals, you can become a Zookeeper, you can get up close to the animals *and not have them eat you alive!* Take pictures of them, its so fun!

I'm needed by Mom.... again!

Luv Ya'll

~Shannon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have Zoo Tycoon 2... very fun game! I don't have any of the extensions, but we got the game for free so I won't complain!

Shannon said...

Cool

Tiffany said...

Very cool, Shannon! Wow, sounds like you have been really really busy. Have fun!!