BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

4 Sale

Wow! I had more comments on my shortest post ever then my longest post! Hehe

Anyways! I have pets! I'm going to say around... 100 or more. =D



That would be.... Butch, just hatched! These photo's are Night 1, the first hatching's. I also have photo's of tonight...

Left to right. Bob, Billy, Betty, Beth, Beeline, Bertha, Butch.... *Stares at Baby book of B's.* Oh and Larry!

Unhatched eggs! You can see them in it! Cute right?

And he is my guest star! Larry!!!! *You may cheer here*
No, he's not for sale!

But my Dad and I were joking around we'll take them to church and sell them each for $5!!! Want one ;) I hope some grow to turn into moths! They grow HUGE!! Dad was sure happy about that! Then the other joke was we'd name them all B's! But I needed one without B, so I needed LARRY!

So I think I have a lot in my life now! P.s. I do go out, but I'm sure you'd rather not hear about how wonderful I am at Archery or I hit the bulls eye on my first shot with the pellet gun my brothers got! (Dad was the only other one, but I was the first Bulls eye!)

9 comments:

Shannon said...

Sorry everyone! They got cut! >.< I can never post any image's anymore!

Anonymous said...

shrink the images before you post... if you don't do that already. that might work...

Shannon said...

I did, big time!... I think I need new layout...

Anonymous said...

that might help...

Ben said...

Hmmmm... you should take archery classes or something... I don't find grubs that interesting...

Shannon said...

I want to if I can find a camp...

Tiffany said...

That's too bad we can't see the images. :(
Cool, archery! I'd love to get a bow and some arrows, that'd be awesome!
Wow on the bulls eye!!

Anonymous said...

archery is fun... but I'm awful at it. And it hurts my arm after a while. But it's still fun.

Ben said...

That's why you practice.