BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

1st Night!

Why Breathless? What meaning does it have to me? Why should I name my blog THAT!?



Breathless

–adjective
1.
without breath or breathing with difficulty; gasping; panting: We were breathless after the steep climb.
2.
with the breath held, as in suspense, astonishment, fear, or the like: breathless listeners of the mystery story.
3.
causing loss of breath, as from excitement, anticipation, or tension: a breathless ride.
4.
dead; lifeless.
5.
motionless or still, as air without a breeze: a breathless summer day.




That is what I am, dead, lifeless, motionless and still! Until God saved me, breathed into me, and I came alive! I am breathless every time I look outside, breathless that God even cares about me! Have you ever felt like that? Some say, 'Oh, look at mother nature, she's at it again!' But I say 'Look at God, how wonderful and amazing he is to have made all this!' He could have made one flower, one plant, yet he made millions of trees, flowers and plants!



What a God we serve! I am humbled as I read about him. Are you?

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Shannon! You got a blog! *dances* That's so incredibly awesome!! And yes, I shall stalk it every day. Muahahaha. :P (Haha, just kidding!)
And now to post a comment on your post: Yes! I am so humbled when I look at all of creation. The breath-taking trees, the small but complex flowers, the birds chirping their wonderful tunes, the gorgeous sunrises and sunsets God paints in the sky...it all leaves me just that: breathless. That's such an awesome name! Awesome job at picking it. *2 thumbs up*
Can't wait to see your other posts!
Tiffany

Unknown said...

Weeheeee! I'll be the second person to post! :)

Awesome blog!
Awesome name!
Awesome pictures!
Awesome...well, you get it!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Shannon! I'm sure I'll be reading this quite often.
And God is soooo AWESOME!!!!!!!