BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pray

I woke up... about 10:00 today. Yes late, I know! It's a first I got some sleep, haven't slept all night without taking something to make me sleep.
Well I walked out of my room and... Mom was laying on our couch with sunglasses on. The Boy's were eating and Dad was washing some stuff. I found out that Dad had jsut aken mom to the doctors. Somehow she was doing something and with her long nail scratched her eye. Dad said she scratched it pretty good to, right across her pupil. So now, I have to take care of my brothers and mom. Dad is going to be out for work in another state (to lazy to try and spell it!) So I have to make all the food, do all the cleaning, give mom all the medicine and so on. Its going to be long three days. I just want prayer, for me, that God might give me strength and for my mom. I can tell it hurts VERY BADLY!
Thanks all,
In Christ,
~Shannon

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Awh, Shannon, I'm so sorry. Your mom must be in SO much pain. And having to take care of your brothers and your mom all by yourself and taking care of the house...wow. That would be so hard. I'll be praying for you and for your mom's eye to get better! *hugs* Remember Philippians 4:13, "I can do everything through him who gives me strength."

Anonymous said...

I WILL pray for her! And for you! I agree with Tiff; remember that verse!

Shannon said...

Thanks, I think I need some verses right now.

Anonymous said...

OK, here's another one (or three...)
"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling."
Psalm 46:1-3

Tiffany said...

That's a great passage, Christianne. *nod* Here's another one I found. Psalm 121:1: "I lift up my eyes to the hills— where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth." I have a heard a song about that verse before; I think by Casting Crowns.