BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!!! and Advice

YES! HAHAHA!!! I'm part of 12 million who made David Cook WIN! Yes!

I was so sure Archy had won!! I was like all those girls had voted like 500 times. Hehe, seems like they didn't!



Did anyone else watch it? Did you see the most funny thing? For Guitar Hero's? *lol* It was sooo funny! My dad cracked up, a tad, it was like Wow!

My advice? oh yea, I wouldn't vote 16 next year if I was you.... maybe once or twice. Your phone bill might be larger with many votes.... =-/

6 comments:

Darcy Herlihy said...

David Archuleta sooo should have won, but I suppose he's only 17...so David cook has the experience to be an American Idol. LOL! Great blog!

Shannon said...

I knew you'd say that some day soon!
David Cook won by.. hmmm 12 MILLION votes! =D
Now he gets to pick what record deal he gets. I wonder what kind of CD he'll have out....
I think D.C. will be on of them AI's who is good and sells. Like Carrie Underwood!

Darcy Herlihy said...

Hmph, David Archuleta will still get a record deal somehow! HOW could you insult him by calling him ARCHY! Lol.

Tiffany said...

Sorry, Shannon, but you know who I agree with: Darcy! David Archuleta sooooo should've won. He is 17, but still... But ok, yeah, I admit, David Cook is pretty good. Lol. Wow, you were probably jumping up and down when he won!

Shannon said...

Okay well, Ryan called him Archie. Then I saw loads of signs about Archie! hehe
No I wasn't jumping up and down, I was screaming 'YES!' and 'Ha!' at my dad. And pumping my arms in the air!
I was listening to Radio Disney yesterday and David Cook already has a song out on the radio's! It was awasome =D
I'm not saying Archie's bad, I just like David Cook and the rock voice he has. No one sung Country, so, I went with Rock. I have no Idea still what Archie will sing in CD's..
Also, I can't spell Archuleta........ *hehehe*

Anonymous said...

Wow...
Am I like the only person in the world who doesn't watch this show?