BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dancing

I'm dancing for two reasons!

1. I don't have to be 'mom' anymore. She's up and about, like moms do. Light hurts her eye and she can't see with that eye, but other then that she's fine. Thanks for your prayers!

2. I (with Austin and Tiffany) have won bragging rights! Team Three ROCKS! We won badmitten, 21 to 11!!! Chrust should be fun.... Also, Tim and Mandy won Vollyball, 21 to 11 funny right? But they got theirs done al lot faster! So they made the three other dad's at their play... WE were so stuck on point 3, all the badmitten rackets kept getting the birdie stuck in them! It was fun.

Got to go sleep now... One more thing, I got to hold the baby!!!! Eva Campbell!!! YAY =) 2 1/2 weeks old or so....

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

That's awesome your mom is better! I'm so glad. And yes, we certainly HAVE won bragging rights! Go team 3!!! *cheeeer* That was sooooo fun!